Here's a great layout for your 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards that really highlight our beautiful patterned paper. It's a great time to create cards with mixed patterns and if you keep the focal point simple, the result is beautiful cards!
Take a look at the process from last week's Premiere Video on YouTube then make your own version with your supplies!
Lisa's Inklings (Basic Instructions):
- Real Red Cardstock base is cut 4-1/4 x 11 and scored at 5-1/2.
- The layers on the card base are Cinnamon Cider Cardstock -4-1/8 X 5-3/8 and Gingerbread & Peppermint 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  4 x 5-1/4.
- Center layers measure 3-1/4 x 4-1/4 of Real Red Cardstock  , 3-1/8 x 4-1/8 of Cinnamon Cider Cardstock  , and 3 x 4 of Gingerbread & Peppermint 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper .
- Add your focal point and ribbon on these stacked layers.
- Inside has a piece of Basic White Cardstock  4 x 5-1/4 and Real Red Cardstock -1-1/2 X 4-1/4.
Try this great layout for your 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards and send me a photo of your creation...I'd love to see it!