Home Join My Team Videos Customer Rewards Videos Current Host Code:27YKTFR7 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards
The big news this week is the 24 Hour Stampin' Up! Flash Sale on a select group of stamps, TOMORROW, October 20! Many cling mount stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog will be on sale for 15%. So many good ones!!!
To help you be ready for the sale, I am moving my weekly Facebook LIVE to this evening at 7 PM ET, 6 PM CT, 5 PM MT, 4 PM PT. I will be going through the catalog and highlighting the stamp sets that will be on SALE. If you are on Facebook join me HERE at your local time!
If you are not on Facebook, I will upload the video to YouTube later this evening. You can find my YouTube Channel HERE.
There are several ways to order:
Let's all be ready for the 24 Hour Stampin' Up! Flash Sale on a select group of stamps, TOMORROW, October 20, and tune in this evening on Facebook to see some of my favorites as we walk through the catalog!
The card is a fun fold that looks a little more tricky than it actually is and the bag is super simple. And, the pine cones from the Christmas Season Bundle (English) are so realistic with the two-step stamping technique on Crumb Cake card stock against the Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper  background. These elements make for a really special project.
The video below first premiered on YouTube on October 15, 2021. I have it posted below along with my "Inklings" section with details on the project. There is also a link to a PDF with project details below for your files!
Now, on to the video...
2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Season Card and Gift Bag!
Lisa's Inklings for Card:
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  Base is cut 4-¼ x 5-½. You will also need 3 x 4 piece to die cut the label.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 3 x 3 for pine cone.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4-¼ x 5-½ to die-cut label and greenery; 3-¼ x 4-¼ for inside of the card
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper  is cut 5-¼ x 12. Score the 12” side at 2,4, 8, 10. Mark down from the top on each end at 2-½ as seen in the video. Cut diagonally from the last score line to the 2-½” mark with Paper Trimmer. Save these pieces.
- You will about 20” of the Real Red 3/8" Sheer Ribbon .
Lisa’s Inklings for the bag:
- Painted Christmas 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  is cut 8-½ x 11. Score on the long side at 4-½, 5-¼, 9-¾, 11.
- Turn and score at 1-½ for what will be the bag bottom. Assemble as seen in the video.
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : To die cut Pine Cone.
- Basic White 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4-¼ x 5-½ to stamp and die-cut label and greenery.
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock : 4 x 5 to die-cut label.
FREE PDF from Lisa...
Thank you for stopping by today! If you enjoyed this post, be sure to:
- Sign Up for my Mailing List to receive more project ideas and a FREE Online Card Class when you sign up!
- Follow me on Facebook.
- Check out the Clearance Rack where you can save up to 60%!
- See this pretty in pink Christmas card!
Now it's your turn to create this 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Season card and gift bag for the upcoming holiday season!
Today's project is a 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween triangle treat box created with the Cute Halloween 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper .
This little triangle holds a few pieces of candy and makes a cute presentation. This designer paper stack is already cut 6 x 6 and you can make two of these treat holders with one sheet of paper.
Here's the video tutorial so you can make these yourself.
2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project
- Cut Cute Halloween 6" X 6" Designer Series Paper  at 3 x 6 and score in half a 3.
- Score as seen in the video from 1-1/2" at top and bottom to the center scoreline.
- Ombre 12" X 12" Specialty Paper  is 3 x 3 to die cut a circle.
- Basic White Cardstock  strip- 1/2 x 3.
- Basic Black Cardstock  strip 3/4 x 3.
- Die-cut and image from the dsp with a small Layering Circles Die .
- You will need a hole punch for the closure.
- Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon  is colored with the Highland Heather Stampin' Blends Combo Pack . You will need 8-9" of ribbon.
FREE Ink and Inspirations Project Sheet
Download the PDF for this project to save for future reference; free for you from Lisa Brown, Ink and Inspirations.
- This one is great for holding stick candy or a Halloween pencil.
- Here's a cute treat cone in pink!
- This little box holds quite a few treats or a small gift.
For another really cute Halloween-themed gift bag, be sure to tune into my Facebook LIVE today, Thursday, October 14, 2021, at NOON, Central Time, 1 PM ET, 11 AM MT, 10 AM PT.
Now that you've read this post, go to Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown on Facebook and LIKE and FOLLOW my page so you are there for my LIVE with another 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Project and get in on the conversation during the live videos and other posts with paper crafters just like you!
This project is a 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas card that I hope you will love as much as I do! With some easy techniques that you can add or omit, this card will be a pretty favorite that your friends and family will love!
The Angels Of Peace Cling Stamp Set (English)  is one that can be used during the Christmas season or any time of year. This little one carries a little holly sprig and there is a more mature angel. Both are super sweet and pretty and are fun to color.
This project was originally seen on my YouTube Premiere last week. You can tune in there on most Thursday evenings to see a new project or two and participate in the LIVE chat.
Here's a look at this card in the making with those easy techniques that I mentioned earlier.
2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Card with Easy Techniques
- Basic White Thick Cardstock  4-¼ x 11. Score at 5-½.
- Basic White Cardstock  (2) 4 x 5-1/4, (1) 4 x 5 to die-cut
- Polished Pink Cardstock  1-½ x 4 (sentiment)
- Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1 x 3 (snowflake print) and 4 x 5-¼ for embossing paste background layer. Cut to 3-½ x 5-¼.
You can save this PDF (linked above) to your files on your device or print it to keep on file.
You can create this card without all the techniques and it would still be a beautiful card and much easier to mass-produce. And, you could always re-create it in a different color scheme. It would be so pretty in traditional colors, too. What do you think about this card in pink? I am loving this color palette featured in the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper .
Now that you've read this post, get the supplies you need to make this card. Thank you for tuning in today for this 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas card with easy techniques.
The Love, Santa Tags Kit is brand new and available now in the Online Store.
Love, Santa Tag Kit (158375) $19.00
Here are the Details:
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 tags—3 each of 4 designs.
- Includes printed die-cut tags, decorative die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and pink baker’s twine.
- Features an exclusive stamp set and a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Finished tag size: approximately 2-1/2" x 4-3/4"
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Just Jade, Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade
Love, Santa Treat Bags (158381) $7.00
- 12 treat bags
- 3 each of 4 designs
- 4" x 9-1/2"
- Food safe
Get this kit and bag combo now! Here are some ideas for gift-giving:
- Neighbor gifts
- Classmate gifts
- Thank you gifts for those who provide a service
- Gifts for first responders
- Stocking stuffer gifts
I am sure you can think of many more!
This new kit would also make for a fun family activity. Stock up now and plan some fun with the Love, Santa Tag Kit and coordinating bags!
Rumor has it that the Clearance Rack has been refreshed! You might want to take a look!
Now that we've celebrated World Card Making Day, this week is Make A Card; Send A Card Week.
It's time to create and get some of those creations in the mail to make someone's day!
Here is a beautiful "Hello" card made with the Quiet Meadow bundle. It's the work of my creative assistant, Catherine. Let's take a look at the details.
Quiet Meadow Bundle 155847
Forever Fern stamp set 152559
Mint Macaron CS 138337
Calypso Coral CS 122925
Basic White CS 159276
Memento Black Ink 132708
Mint Macaron ink 147106
Calypso Coral Ink 147101
So Saffron Ink 147109
Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blend 154889
Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blend 154881
Meadow Moments Embossing Folders 153126
Gold 3/8” Fine Art Ribbon 154561
Stitched So Sweetly Dies 151690
Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
Paper Snips 103579
Stampin’ Trimmer 152392
Multipurpose Liquid Glue 110755
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine 149653
- Cut the Mint Macaron card base at 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” and score at 4 1/4”.
- Cut the Calypso Coral piece at 4” x 5 1/4”. Glue down to card base.
- Cut the Basic White piece at 3 3/4” x 5”. Stamp large flower in So Saffron randomly around and do the same with the little flower in Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the leaves in Mint Macaron using the leaf stamp from the Forever Fern stamp set then glue down to the Calypso Coral layer.
- Take the largest scallop rectangle die from the Stitched So Sweetly die set. Die-cut in Calypso Coral card stock. Glue down to the center of the stamped Basic White piece,
- Cut a Basic White piece at 2 1/2” x 3 3/4” then stamp the flower image in the Memento Black ink more towards the left side. Emboaa the right side (about 3/4” of the edge) in the Meadow Moments embossing folder with just the leaves... right side.
- Take your Calypso Coral and Mint Macaron Blends to color the flower image.
- Adhere down to the center of the scalloped rectangle.
- Die-cut the label in Calypso Coral, then cut a Basic White piece at 1/2” x 2 1/8”. Stamp "hello" from the Forever Fern set in Mint Macaron. Adhere to the label.
- Cut two small pieces of the gold ribbon and thread each piece through the loops on side of the label. Adhere to the back.
- Add dimensionals to the backside of the label and add to the card front beneath the floral image.
Thanks for checking in for this Stampin' Up! card idea.
Now it's time for you to create this pretty card for Make A Card; Send A Card Week!
Isn't the blue and yellow a pretty combination? This little owl is guarding a box full of sweets. This box could even hold a little gift.
Here's a look at the how-to so you can make this 2021 Stampin' Halloween box, too!
Night Of Navy Cardstock  (2) 5 x 6. Score at 1" all four sides, (2) 2-3/4 x 3/4, (2) 3-3/4 x 3/4, (1) 2-3/4 x 3-3/4.
Crushed Curry Cardstock  (2) 3-7/8 x 7/8, (2) 2-7/8 x 7/8, (1) 2-7/8 x 3-7/8 plus a small piece to stamp sentiment.
You will need scrap pieces of the other card stock colors to die-cut: Gray Granite Cardstock  and Early Espresso Cardstock .
Substitute Crushed Curry for stars since this Be Dazzling Paper is no longer available.
Look at all that chocolate goodness! Well, to me, anyway! ;) I always tell Jackie, my husband, NOT to eat the candy in my studio because there is NO telling how old it is. If he finds this box, he will know these are fresh!
Although designed as a Halloween project, this is a versatile box that you could adapt for any occasion. A small gift would be nice tucked inside. Here are some ideas...
- An infant onesie
- A bottle or two of essential oils wrapped in tissue for added protection. (It would be a good idea to use glue dots or a small piece of tape to keep the box closed.)
- A gift card with a few candies.
- Some Stampin' Up! adhesives for your favorite crafter.
- Scented or specialty soaps.
These are just a few ideas and I am sure you can think of more!
Here is the Ink and Inspirations Project Sheet that you can download or print. It contains all of the measurements and the products used!
If you'd like to purchase Stampin' Up! supplies, I would be honored to serve you! You can go here to be directed to my Online Store or you may call me at 409-719-2853 or e-mail me. I will be happy to help you with your order!
Thank you for stopping by today! Now, it's your turn to re-create this 2021 Stampin' Up! Halloween Treat Box!
Be sure to visit my Facebook page and my Instagram!
I'll be posting some of my favorite cards I've made...some from a while back!
You can find me on Facebook on Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown.
See you there and enjoy World Card Making Day!
Here's a tip for making your handmade Christmas card into a gift!
Not too long ago, these ornaments were shared as one of my YouTube Premieres as well as here on the blog.
I knew that these ornaments would make a great focal point for a Christmas card but wanted to come up with a plan so that these could still be used as an ornament thereby making the card into a gift!
Watch the video below for the plan then we will chat more about it afterward.
When A Card Is Also A Gift
- You only need a small dab of glue for this to work. Start small then add more if needed.
- As mentioned in the video, you can create almost any shape/label into an ornament.
- Before placing the ornament on the card, sign the back and date it.
- Be sure to include instructions inside the card for removing the ornament.
Before you go, just a few thoughts:
- If you've ever thought about joining our community of stampers, now is a great time! We have a lot of fun in our Facebook group encouraging each other and sharing our love of the craft! And, we have become friends through our ZOOM meetings even though we are scattered across the U.S. While anytime is a great time to join us, if you join before the end of the day on Thursday, September 30th, you get to add an additional bundle to your Starter Kit! Want to know more or talk about it? Give me a call! 409-719-2853.
- Every Thursday evening, there is a new Premiere video on my YouTube channel. You can go there on Thursdays, 7 PM ET, 6 PM CT, 5 PM MT, and 4 PM PT and participate in the LIVE chat with us.
Also, be sure to Like and Follow my page on Facebook: Ink and Inspirations with Lisa Brown
and join our Ink and Inspirations Stampers Group!
Thanks for tuning in today and I hope you will make some of your handmade cards into Christmas gifts this holiday season!
Just 4 more hours until the 12 Weeks of Christmas series begins for those who are on my mailing list!
If you are on my list to receive my weekly emails will get Christmas card ideas, gift ideas, or ideas for packaging, bags, or tags in their Inbox on Wednesday for the next 12 Weeks! (If you already receive my weekly emails, you WILL be receiving this Christmas series.)
The only way you will receive all 12 ideas is by signing up by 1:00 PM Central Time, today, September 29, 2021.
The 12 Weeks of Christmas begins in 24 hours for those who are on my mailing list!
Those who are on my mailing list will receive weekly emails with Christmas card ideas, gift ideas, or ideas for packaging, bags, or tags! (If you already receive my weekly emails, you WILL be receiving this Christmas series.)
The only way you will receive all 12 ideas is by signing up before 1:00 PM Central Time, tomorrow, September 29, 2021.
Anyway, if you are a Target Shopper, then you are familiar with this area of the store which is usually near the entrance. Our daughter, Kristen, and I went shopping the other day and I had to check out all the fall goodies in this area. These candles came in several colors with several sentiments and scents...cost: $3. As a former classroom teacher, I know that I would have loved a little gift like this so I purchased two for Mia's preschool teachers.
Of course, there needed to be a sweet box to hold this candle and the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle  would make the perfect accents.
Below, you can see the how-to video which is a recording of my Craft & Chat with Lisa LIVE broadcast on my Facebook page.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock : For box bottom- 5-3/4 x 11. Score at 2-1/2, 5, 7-1/2, 10. Turn and score at 2-1/2.
- Cinnamon Cider Cardstock : For box lid- 4-1/2 x 4-1/2. Score at 15/16 on all 4 sides.
- Cork Specialty Paper : (4) 2-1/4 x 2-1/4 and (1) 2-1/2 x 2-1/2.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock : 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 to die-cut label.
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock : 3 x 3 to die-cut pumpkin.
- Kraft Paper Pack : 3 x 3 to stamp and fussy cut sentiment.
Here are the supplies used to make this candle gift box. Just click on the links below to read more about the products. I will be happy to help you if you have questions or need help with an order!
Who do you know that would love this gift? I am thinking that I should have purchased more than two!
Now it's your turn to visit Target then my Online Store so that you can make this cute small gift box for your candles!
Today's project is a 2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Gift Coupon Folder that made its first appearance on my YouTube premiere this evening. This idea came to me when thinking of Lyla and Mia, two of our grands, and how much they appreciate experiences and special "Honey and Papa" time.
Since I did not have the Penguin bundle and it's not available for order, I thought that this designer paper that was earned for FREE as a Sale-A-Bration item would be perfect for this project.
Watch the video then make a list of all your young and young at heart family and friends that would appreciate this little gift!
2021 Stampin' Up! Christmas Gift Coupon Folder
- Just Jade Cardstock  is cut at 8-1/4 x 11. Score at 2-3/4, 5-1/2, and 9-1/4 on the long side and 2-3/4 and 5-1/2 on the shorter side.
- You will also need a Just Jade Cardstock  piece cut at 2 x 4 for the tag.
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock : (2) Cut at 8-1/8 x 2-5/8 and (12) cut at 2-5/8 x 2-5/8.
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper : Pick two patterns. Cut (6) at 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 and 6 more from the other pattern at 2-1/2 x 2-1/2.
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper : Misty Moonlight stripe cut 2 x 4 for tag.
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper : Fussy cut 8 "characters".
- Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper : Dot pattern (2) 8 x 2-1/2.
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock : (6) 3/4 x 2-1/2.
- Basic White Cardstock : (6) 1-7/8 x 2.
If you'd like to create this project just as you see here, click on the links below to shop. Remember, you will receive the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper  FREE with a $50 order before shipping and tax! You will also receive a FREE pass to my special online World Card Making Day Event on October 2, 2021.
Here are a few ideas that I've thought of for my coupon folder:
- Good for one Milk Shake from Dairy Queen with Honey and Papa.
- Good for one trip to the movies.
- Special Movie night at home with popcorn.
- "Dance party" in the living room with Honey.
- Special craft session with Honey with Stampin' Up! paper and markers.
- Game night with Honey and Papa.
I am sure there will be more that I will think of but that's a start for me. Think about what your loved ones like to do. It's easy and you will make treasured memories.
I'd love to hear for whom you will create this Stampin' Up! Christmas gift coupon folder and make your 2021 holiday extra special so share in the comments or e-mail me with your thoughts!